Holiday Duplex in Corlette
21A Sandy Point Road, Corlette
Accommodates up to 8:LINEN PROVIDED. 2x Queen Beds and 2x Single Beds. This Pet Friendly holiday home offers modern holiday accommodation located a short distance to pet friendly Bagnalls Beach.
This well presented duplex is positioned along the Corlette foreshore and offers spacious open plan living area upstairs with timber floorboards and cathedral ceilings, flat screen TV, DVD, CD player, sound system with i-pod docking station, Foxtel, Wifi, electric heating, water glimpses, floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass door access to a covered balcony area with outdoor furnishings and gas BBQ.
There is a large solid timber dining table with 8x chairs positioned in the dining area adjacent to the spacious modern kitchen which offers granite bench-tops, wall oven, stove top, microwave, dishwasher, full size fridge / freezer, plenty of bench space to prepare meals and distant water glimpses. The main bedroom is also located on the upstairs level and has a queen size bed, bedside tables, walk in robe, flat screen TV, DVD, ceiling fan plus a private ensuite bathroom with corner spa bath, glass shower vanity and toilet.
The ground level offers a second bedroom with 2x single beds, bedside tables, built-in robe,ceiling fan and a 32 inch TEAC LCD flat screen TV and DVD. The 3rd bedroom has 2x single beds (which converts to a queen bed) and 2 small single size futon beds (suitable for children up to 16), bedside tables, built-in robe,ceiling fan, a 32 inch TEAC LCD flat screen TV, DVD and sliding glass door access to the fully fenced pet friendly courtyard, which offers a paved area with outdoor setting, 2x banana lounges and umbrella as well as a grassed area with kennel for the family dog. The main bathroom is adjacent to the bedrooms and has a standard size bath, glass shower, vanity and toilet. The internal laundry offers a new top loading washing machine and dryer and has side access to the rear courtyard with adjacent clothes line.
This property offers driveway parking for up to 3 vehicles and/or small axle trailer boat. There is a reputable Thai Restaurant, general store, takeaway, hair dresser and public transport located next to the property with access to the beach via the reserve located opposite. The Nelson Bay CBD, boutique shops, award winning restaurants and marina are approximately 3.2km east as well as a 27 hole Golf Course and Bowling Club.
Pets Allowed - This property allows for dogs only (Outside Only).
There are definitely smoke alarms at this property.
Linen packs are provided for this property. If you would like bed makes please contact the office.
- Balcony: with Water Glimpses (Opposite Waterfront)
- Bathroom: x2 (Main Downstairs + Ensuite Upstairs)
- Bath Tub: x2 (Bath + Corner Bath in Ensuite)
- Bedrooms: x3 2x Queen Beds, 2x Single Beds [converts to Qu]
- Boat Parking: Driveway (Small Axle Trailer)
- Pay TV: Foxtel
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- DVD Player: + Selection of DVD's, Books, Games + Magazines
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area: Rear Courtyard
- Gas BBQ: (On Balcony)
- Sound System: with i-pod Dock
- High Chair
- Iron and Board
- Kitchen: Fully Equipped (NEW Crockery, Cutlery + Glassware)
- Laundry: Internal Facilities
- Linen: Packs included
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: Driveway
- Pets Welcome: (Kennel in Courtyard - $50 per pet / per week)
- Porch/Deck: Front Balcony with Water Glimpses
- Shower: x2 (Upstairs / Downstairs)
- No Smoking Rooms
- Spa: in Ensuite Bathroom
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Views: Water Glimpses (Opposite Waterfront)
- Washer/Dryer: Top Loading Washing Machine with Dryer
- Enclosed Yard: Fully Fenced + Outdoor Setting with Umbrella