Holiday Apartment in Nelson Bay
Gowrie Avenue, Nelson Bay
A three bedroom, two bathroom unit. Bedroom one: one queen size bed, bedroom two: one double bed and bedroom three: two single beds. Accommodates: 6. Positioned in the Bay Parklands Estate, Nelson Bay this immaculate units offers swimming pool, spa, tennis court and an easy walk to the beach.
The Location - Bay Parklands is a family friendly complex with a solar heated pool, spa, tennis court with night light for those that enjoy a spot of night time tennis (bring your own racquet and balls), a communal indoor spa, established gardens and plenty of grassed areas for the kids to play. Follow the paved walkway to Little Beach just across the road (200m) for calm water swimming, children's playground, picnic area, toilet amenities , BBQ's, restaurant and a boat ramp. Beautiful shoal Bay beach is a short 600m walk. Be sure to take a walk to the Inner Light Tea Room where you can tantalise your taste buds with fresh scones and coffee whilst taking in the breathtaking water views. Only a few minutes drive to Nelson Bay (2km) or Shoal Bay (1.7km) for cafes, restaurants and boutique shopping. The ideal location for a relaxed beach side holiday.
The Unit - This lovely three bedroom unit offers stylish spacious light filled interiors and pleasant furnishings. The open plan living area has a modern cane lounge suite with arm chair and ottoman, a matching dining table with glass top and high back chairs, a 36 inch flat screen TV with surround sound, DVD, Xbox 360 Kinect as well as fold-back plantation shutters to a covered balcony area with an outdoor setting and lounge to relax and enjoy the filtered water views to Little Beach. Modern fully equipped kitchen which offers granite bench-tops, high gloss cabinets, stainless steel oven, glass stove top, microwave, dishwasher, full size fridge freezer, breakfast bar, two high back stools and plenty of bench space to prepare meals. The internal laundry is adjacent to the kitchen and has a front loading washing machine and dryer.
The main bedroom has a queen size bed, bedside tables, built-in robe, plantation shutters plus a private ensuite with glass shower, vanity and toilet. The second bedroom has a double bed, bedside table and built-in robe with the third bedroom offering two single beds, bedside table, built-in robe plus a second TV and DVD player. The main modern three-way bathroom has a standard size bath with glass shower, vanity and separate toilet. One communal undercover car space is available for guests plus one open car space which could be suitable for a small axle trailer boat.
There are definitely smoke detectors at this property.
Linen packs are provided at this property. If you would like beds made please contact our office.
- Air Conditioning: Reverse cycle in main living area
- Bathroom: Main + Ensuite Bathroom
- Bath Tub
- Bedrooms: x3: 1x Queen Bed and 3x Single Beds
- Boat Parking: Small Axle Trailer Only (Open Space)
- CD Player
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Electric BBQ: Kettle Type BBQ great to cook Steak, Roasts etc
- Games Room: XBox 360 Kinect Game Console + Kids Board Games
- Garage: 1x Communal Undercover Parking Space
- Garden Area: 5 Acres of Landscpaed Grounds
- Sound System: Surround Sound (Main Living)
- Kitchen: Fully Equipped
- Laundry: (Internal)
- Linen: Packs Included
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: 1x Garage Space, 1x Open Car Space
- Porch/Deck: Balcony with Outdoor Setting
- Shower: x2
- No Smoking Rooms
- Spa: Communal Use
- Swimming Pool: Communal Use (Solar Heated)
- Tennis Court: Communal (Night Lights - Rackes + Balls Supplied)
- Multiple TVs: 2nd TV and DVD in 3rd Bedroom (Single Beds)
- Big Screen TV: 36 inch Flat Screen TV with Surround Sound
- Views: Filtered Water Views
- Washer/Dryer: Front Loading Washer and Dryer