Holiday Apartment in Nelson Bay
Gowrie Avenue, Nelson Bay
Accommodates 6: LINEN PROVIDED. 1x Queen Bed, 1x Double Bed and 2x Single Beds. Positioned in the Bay Parklands Estate, Nelson Bay this immaculate units offers swimming pool, spa, tennis court and an easy walk to the beach.
This lovely 3 bedroom unit offers stylish spacious light filled interiors and quality furnishings. The open plan living area has a modern cane lounge suite with arm chair and ottoman, a matching dining table with glass top and high back chairs, a 36 inch flat screen TV with surround sound, DVD, XBox 360 Kinect as well as fold-back plantation shutters to a covered balcony area with outdoor setting and outdoor lounge to relax and enjoy the filtered water views to Little Beach. Modern fully equipped kitchen which offers granite bench-tops, high gloss cabinets, stainless steel oven, glass stove top, microwave, dishwasher, full size fridge freezer, breakfast bar, 2 high back stools and plenty of bench space to prepare meals. The internal laundry is adjacent to the kitchen and has a front loading washing machine and dryer.
The main bedroom has a queen size bed, bedside tables, built-in robe, plantation shutters plus a private ensuite bathroom with glass shower, vanity and toilet. The 2nd bedroom has a double bed, bedside table and built-in robe with the 3rd bedroom offering 2x single beds, bedside table, built-in robe plus a 2nd TV and DVD player. The main 3-way bathroom has also been completed renovated and has a standard size bath with glass shower, modern vanity and separate toilet.
This property also offers an electric kettle BBQ great for cooking steak and roasts, 1 x communal undercover car space and 1x open car space which could be suitable for a small axle trailer boat. Guests have access to the solar heated in-ground pool, indoor spa and tennis court which also has night lights.
Centrally positioned between Nelson Bay and Shoal Bay this property is approximately 2.2kms from the Nelson Bay CBD and Marina, 2.1km from a 27 hole golf course and within walking distance to the West Nelson Bay Diggers Club for entertainment and bistro meals. This property also offers walking distance to the Little Beach Foreshore where you can enjoy picnics and BBQs with friends and family whilst the kids play on the childrens playground, cast a line off the jetty or meet the friendly pelicans who love to wait for the local fisherman to throw them the odd fish. Be sure to take a walk to the Inner Light Tea Room where you can tantalise your taste buds with fresh scones and coffee whilst taking in the breathtaking water views.
*Security Deposits - See 'TARRIFS' for requirements and tariff structures (seasonal rates apply) *Schoolies - This property has a NO SCHOOLIES policy, Standard Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Air Conditioning: Reverse cycle in main living area
- Bathroom: Main + Ensuite Bathroom
- Bath Tub
- Bedrooms: x3: 1x Queen Bed and 3x Single Beds
- Boat Parking: Small Axle Trailer Only (Open Space)
- CD Player
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Electric BBQ: Kettle Type BBQ great to cook Steak, Roasts etc
- Games Room: XBox 360 Kinect Game Console + Kids Board Games
- Garage: 1x Communal Undercover Parking Space
- Garden Area: 5 Acres of Landscpaed Grounds
- Sound System: Surround Sound (Main Living)
- Kitchen: Fully Equipped
- Laundry: (Internal)
- Linen: Packs Included
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: 1x Garage Space, 1x Open Car Space
- Porch/Deck: Balcony with Outdoor Setting
- Shower: x2
- No Smoking Rooms
- Spa: Communal Use
- Swimming Pool: Communal Use (Solar Heated)
- Tennis Court: Communal (Night Lights - Rackes + Balls Supplied)
- Multiple TVs: 2nd TV and DVD in 3rd Bedroom (Single Beds)
- Big Screen TV: 36 inch Flat Screen TV with Surround Sound
- Views: Filtered Water Views
- Washer/Dryer: Front Loading Washer and Dryer