Holiday Townhouse in Shoal Bay
Lillian Street, Shoal Bay
Accommodates 6 (Max 4 Adults): 1x Queen Bed, 1x Double Bed and 1x Double Sofa Lounge (appropriate for children only) LINEN PACKS INCLUDED. Listen to the sound of crashing waves from this 2 storey beach themed townhouse.
Meaning Sun in Greek, Helios offers modern stylish holiday accommodation. Located just one street back from the beautiful white sands of Shoal Bay Beach this property also offers walking distance to bars, cafes and restaurants.
No expense has been spared in creating this amazing property including the tiled lounge room area which offers air conditioning, a Delta 6 seater corner lounge (converts to a doublebed), 43 inch plasma screen TV, FOXTEL Platinum I.Q, DVD, i-pod docking station, chrome ceiling fan, modern prints and soft furnishings. The avant-garde fully equipped kitchen is also air conditioned and offers Miele appliances including induction cook top, oven and dishwasher, a Samsung stainless steel fridge/freezer, Sensor Microwave as well as a Nespresso Coffee machine so bring your pods. There is a small entertainment deck off the kitchen idea for al fresco dining which overlooks the fully fenced rear yard including the communal undercover picnic area with 4x burner gas BBQ and outdoor setting. The internal laundry, also located on the ground floor, offers front load washing machine and dryer plus a there is a second toilet.
A timber and stainless steel staircase leads to the upstairs area which offers both bedrooms and the bathroom. The master bedroom suite comes with a queen size bed, bedside tables, mirrored built-in robe, chrome ceiling fan, a 22 inch flat screen TV, DVD plus access to a private deck area with day bed and water glimpses. The 2nd bedroom has a double size bed, bedside tables, mirrored built-in robe, chrome ceiling fan, a 22 inch flat screen TV and DVD player. The beautifully appointed bathroom offers glassed shower, modern vanity and toilet. This property also offers a Single Carport and plenty of driveway space (for 2 vehicles) or a small axle trailer boat.
GUEST COMMENT: "Thank you again for another wonderful holiday. We have stayed at Helios for the past few years and it continues to impress. We immediately feel at home when we walk in the door especially with the extra comforts like the Nespresso Coffee machine:) The only negative is leaving!! See you next year! Regards L.McGuinness"(January 2014) GUEST COMMENT: "Most enjoyable holiday we have been holidaying in Shoal bay for many years we have been to Lillian St many times and I can say this is the best house ever it had everything we ever needed and was spotless. Foxtel, digital unbelievable". Many thanks Frank (January 2014).
Security Deposits: See 'TARRIFS' for requirements and tariff structures (seasonal rates apply) Services: Payments by Direct Deposit OR Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, AMEX Surcharge Applies) Schoolies: This property has a NO SCHOOLIES policy, Standard Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Air Conditioning: Split System Air Downstairs
- Bathroom: Upstairs PLUS Toilet Downstairs
- Picnic BBQ
- Bedrooms: x2 (1x Queen and 1x Double)
- Boat Parking: Carport and Driveway Parking (Small Axel Trailer)
- Pay TV: FOXTEL Platnum I.Q
- Coffee Machine: Nespresso Pixie machine - pods required
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans: in Main Living and Both Bedrooms
- Gas BBQ: Communal BBQ Facilities
- Sound System: i-pod Docking Station
- Kitchen: Fully Equipped with Miele Appliances
- Laundry: Fully Equipped (Internal)
- Linen: Packs Included
- Lounge: with Double Sofa Bed
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: Carport and Driveway Parking
- Porch/Deck: Small Entertainment Deck with Outdoor Setting
- Shower Outdoor
- Television: x2 with FOXTEL
- Multiple TVs: 43 inch in Lounge and 22 inch in Main Bedroom
- Big Screen TV: 43 inch Plasma HD in Lounge Room
- Washer/Dryer: Front Load Washing Machine and Dryer
- Enclosed Yard: Communal Rear Yard