Holiday Apartment in Nelson Bay
Albacore, Nelson Bay
Accommodates 6: LINEN PROVIDED. 1x King Bed, 1x Queen Bed and 2x Single Beds. This premier apartment offers magnificent water views to the heads, quality furnishings and direct beach access.
Indulge your senses with an amazing Port Stephens waterfront holiday when you stay at 5 Albacore, located alongside the pristine blue waters of Shoal Bay Beach.
Lift access will take you from the underground parking to your luxury air conditioned apartment on the 2nd floor. Offering open plan living with quality furnishings including comfortable lounge suite with a 3x seater and 2 arm chairs, 52 inch flat screen TV with Foxtel Platinum, DVD contemporary style side board, TV stand and dining table with 6 chairs, floor to ceiling windows to capture the breathtaking water views plus sliding door access to a full length covered balcony with outdoor setting. The modern sleek kitchen offers stainless steel appliances including a wall oven, microwave, full size fridge / freezer and range-hood, with a glass stove top, dishwasher and plenty of bench space top prepare meals or platters when entertaining.
The master bedroom also has access to the main balcony and water views and offers a king size bed, bedside tables, built-in robe, a 46 inch flat screen TV, ceiling fan and a private ensuite bathroom with glass shower, vanity and toilet. The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed, bedside tables, built-in robe, ceiling fan and sliding door access to the rear balcony. The 3rd bedroom also access the rear balcony and offers 2 single beds, bedside table, built-in robe and ceiling fan.
Other features include lift access to all levels including the communal rooftop BBQ area, tropical in-ground swimming pool plus 2 allocated car spaces in the communal underground lock-up garage. Guest will love being central to both Shoal Bay and Nelson Bay's award winning restaurants and cafes as well as direct beach access to Shoal Bays Big Beach. Take a short stroll around to the calm still waters of Little Beach or up to the inner light house where you will enjoy scrumptious homemade baked goods, gift shop, maritime museum and beautiful views along the beach to the headlands. The Nelson Bay CBD and Marina are just 5 minutes by car (approx. 2.5km) where you will find boutique shopping plus whale and dolphin watching cruises as well as a 27-hole golf course and club house for the golfing enthusiasts.
**Security Deposits - See 'TARIFFS' for requirements and tariff structures (seasonal rates apply) . **Schoolies - This property has a NO SCHOOLIES - No Party policy. **Standard Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Air Conditioning: in Main Living (Heating + Cooling)
- Bathroom: x2 Main + Ensuite Bathroom
- Beachfront: Absolute Beachfront Complex
- Bedrooms: x3: 1x King, 1x Queen + 2x Singles
- Pay TV: FOXTEL Platinum
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans: Bedrooms
- Garage: x2: Car Spaces in Communal Undeground Lock-up
- Garden Area: Landscaped
- Gas BBQ: Located on Communal Roof-top Balcony
- Kitchen: Fully Equipped
- Laundry: Internal Facilities
- Linen: Packs included
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: x2: Car Spaces in Communal Undeground Lock-up
- Porch/Deck: Covered Balcony with Water Views to the Heads
- Shower: x2
- No Smoking Rooms
- Swimming Pool: Communal Use
- Multiple TVs: 46 inch Flat Screen in Main Bedroom
- Big Screen TV: 55 inch Flat Screen TV in Main Living
- Views: Beautiful Water Views
- Washer/Dryer: Front Loading Washer + Dryer
- Wheelchair Access: (Lift - Single Level - No hand Rails in Bathroom)
- Waterfront: Absolute Beachfront Location