Port Stephens Rainy Day Activities
Unfortunately we don't have any control over the weather and while we always imagine our holidays to be filled with bright sunny days, sometimes it rains (although not very often in Port Stephens). So, what do you do when it rains on your holiday? Make the most of it!
There is plenty to do in Port Stephens if it's raining, whether you are a single, a couple, a family or a group. Find some suggestions below -
- Irukandgi Shark & Ray Encounters - www.sharkencounters.com.au
- Salamander Super Strike - www.superstrike.net.au
- David Grahams Golf Complex - Ph 02 4982 1960
- Toboggan Hill Park - www.tobogganhillpark.com
- Fighter World - www.fighterworld.com.au
- Inner Lighthouse Museum & Tearooms - www.marinerescuensw.com.au
- Murrays Brewery & Port Stephens Winery - www.murraysbrewingco.com.au
- Port Stephens Community Arts Centre - Ph 02 4981 3604
- Nelson Bay Twin Cinema - www.nelsonbaycinemacomplex.com.au
- Salamander Shopping Centre - www.salamandershopping.com.au
- Plus... Cafes & Restaurants
Or, you can always go swimming, snorkelling or diving or join a cruise... you're going to get wet anyway and the dolphins and whales like being wet!
Don't let a little rain stand in your way. Port Stephens is great in any weather and Port Stephens Accommodation have over 200 self contained properties to pick from (some fantastic properties to curl up with a good book, relax and take in the view, cook up a feast for the family/friends. A home away from home but better than home). Click here to browse through our properties, there is definitely something to suit your needs and budget.
And, sign up to receive the Port Stephens Accommodation Newsletter here.
If you would like to be kept aware about promotions & specials, subscribe to our newsletter. We won’t spam you.