Holiday House in Nelson Bay
Government Road, Nelson Bay
A three bedroom, one bathroom house. (Bedroom one: one queen bed, bedroom two: one queen bed, bedroom three: one tri bunk). Accommodates: 7 Positioned opposite Dog Friendly Bagnalls Beach, this delightful three bedroom house offers modern comfortable holiday accommodation, air conditioning and filtered water views.
The Location - Blue Water House on Government Road is opposite Port Stephens only off-the-lead council approved dog beach, Bagnalls Beach. The leafy reserve is full of wildlife including koalas, there is a childrens play area, picnic tables and BBQ facilities. Please note that ticks are common in the reserve so please check your dog.. There is also a pleasant cycleway to Corlette for bike riders or walkers leading you to a takeaway shop and Thai restaurant just 1.5km's away. Take a short stroll around the point (300m) where you will discover a second swimming beach, Dutchmans Bay (Dutchies) here are more picnic facilities and a childrens playground. The Nelson Bay CBD, Marina, award winning restaurants, cafes and cinema are approximately 1.6km from the house, either drive in or walk the picturesque waterfront pathway from the eastern end of Dutchies beach. Salamander shopping Centre is just a 3km drive or there is a Woolworths Supermarket in Nelson Bay.
The House - This delightful home offers floorboards throughout, an open plan living area with a modern three seater and a two seater lounge suite, a wall mounted flat screen TV, DVD, split system air conditioner, ceiling fan plus sliding door access to a front covered entertainment balcony with wooden outdoor setting, gas BBQ and filtered water and park views. The kitchen comes fully equipped and offers modern finishes and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, microwave, oven, stove-top and fridge/freezer.
Dressed with desirable furnishings the main bedroom has a queen size bed, mirrored built-in robe, a 40inch mounted TV, ceiling fan and a filtered water view. The second bedroom also has a queen size bed, built-in robe and a ceiling fan with the third bedroom offering a tri-bunk bed (single on-top and a double on-bottom) a small TV, DVD and a pedestal fan over looking the back yard. The fresh modern bathroom has a glass shower, vanity and toilet. Other features include internal laundry facilities with a front loading washing machine and dryer leading out to a covered outdoor area overlooking the enclosed dog friendly back yard. There is off street parking for one car in the driveway (garage is not for guest use).
There are definitely smoke detectors at this property.
Linen packs are provided at this property. If you would like beds made please contact our office.
- Air Conditioning: Split System Main Living
- Balcony: with Water Glimpses to Beach Oppoiste
- Picnic BBQ: In Park Opposite
- Bedrooms: x3 2x Queen Beds + 1x Tri-Bunk Bed
- Child Friendly: Children's Park Opposite
- DVD Player: Main Living + 3rd Bedroom
- Ceiling Fans: Main Living + Beds 1 and 2 (Pedestal Fan in Bed 3)
- Gas BBQ: On Main Balcony + Outdoor Setting
- Kitchen: Fully Equipped
- Laundry: Internal Facilities
- Linen: Packs Included
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: 1x Driveway Space
- Pets Welcome
- Playground: Bagnalls Park Opposite + Walk to Dutchies Park
- Porch/Deck: Filtered Water Views
- No Smoking Rooms
- Television: x3
- Multiple TVs: x3 (Main Living, 1st + 3rd Bedrooms)
- Big Screen TV: 42 inch TV Main Living + 40 inch TV Main Bedroom
- Views: Filtered Water Views from Balcony
- Washer/Dryer: Top Loading Washing Machine + Dryer
- Enclosed Yard: Rear Yard (Dog Friendly)