Holiday House in Shoal Bay
Government Road, Shoal Bay
A three bedroom, two bathroom house (bedroom one: one queen bed, bedroom two: one queen bed and bedroom three: two single beds) Accommodates: 6. Wonderfully spacious and comfortable air conditioned home located within 400m to the beach, tennis court and restaurants.
The location - Shoal Bay offers a range of attractions including tennis court and bike hire, sea kayaking, stand-up paddle boards, beach and rock fishing, fantastic locations for diving plus three white sandy unpatrolled surf beaches and the calmer waters of Shoal Bay Beach with a grassy foreshore and picnic facilities. There is a two lane all-tide boat ramp at the eastern end of Shoal Bay Beach where you can launch your vessel. Take a short stroll (400m) to the foreshore where you can enjoy an array of shops, restaurants and bars. The Nelson Bay CBD and Marina is just 3.6km from the house, a 27 hole golf course just 3.5km from this property and the WESTS Nelson Bay Diggers Club only 1.9km away for bistro meals, entertainment, raffles and a Gym.
The House - Easy living with modern furnishing are the hallmarks of this lovely family home which offers split system air conditioning (heating+ cooling) in the open plan living area, comfortable modern seating, a 46 inch flat screen TV, Blu-ray DVD, Foxtel including sports and kids channels, sound system with CD player, i-pod dock, Wi-Fi, ceiling fan, a solid timber dining table and six high back chairs plus access to a full length covered verandah at the front of the property and a screen enclosed sunroom with outdoor lounge to the rear. The kitchen comes fully equipped and has a dishwasher, upright stove, microwave, full size fridge/freezer and plenty of bench space.
The spacious master bedroom offers a queen size bed, built-in robe, ceiling fan and a renovated ensuite bathroom with walk-in glass shower, toilet and vanity. The second bedroom also offers a queen size bed, built-in robe and ceiling fan with the third bedroom offering two single beds, built-in robe, ceiling fan plus a 32 inch TV and DVD ideal for game consoles. All the bedrooms are carpeted. The main bathroom has also been renovated and offers a second glass shower, vanity and toilet.
Other features include internal laundry facilities with a top loading washing machine and dryer, outdoor clothes line, a wonderful covered entertainment area with timber outdoor setting and gas BBQ, plenty of room for the kids to ride their bikes around the full fenced and gated rear yard, room for three vehicles and your trailer boat plus plenty of off-street parking. There are definitely smoke alarms at this property.
Linen packs are provided for this property. If you would like bed makes please contact the office.
- Air Conditioning: Split System (Heating and Cooling)
- Bathroom: x2: Main + Ensuite Bathroom
- Picnic BBQ
- Bedrooms: x3: 2x Queen Beds and 2x Single Beds
- Boat Parking: Room for 2x Boats (Small Axle Trailer Boats Only)
- Pay TV: FOXTEL Standard Package + Sports + Kids
- CD Player
- Child Friendly: Fenced Rear Yard + Side Security Gates
- DVD Player: Blu-ray in Lounge Room
- Ceiling Fans: in all 3x Bedrooms
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- iPod Dock
- Kitchen: Fully Equipped
- Laundry: Internal Facilities with Top Load Washer + Dryer
- Linen: Packs Included
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: Driveway 2 Cars and a Boat
- Porch/Deck: Enclosed Sun Room
- Shower Outdoor: Great for after the Beach
- No Smoking Rooms
- Tennis Court: Public Courts (Approx. 50m from House)
- Multiple TVs: living and 2 bedrooms
- Big Screen TV: 46 inch LCD in Living Room
- Wheelchair Access: Limited Access (No Hand Rails in Bathroom)
- Enclosed Yard