Victor Parade, Unit 3/2Apartment
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Freshly renovated two bedroom unit walking distance to the beach!
This freshly renovated two bedroom unit is only a few minutes walk to Shoal Bay Beach and Shoal Bay shopping village which has a variety of cafes and restaurants.
This open plan unit features a brand new kitchen, freshly painted walls throughout, timber floorboards and is newly furnished.
Bedroom one has a double bed and ceiling fans.
Second bedroom has two sets of bunks and ceiling fans.
There is also shared access to a washing machine and dryer.
There is a good-sized deck with water views, outdoor furniture, sun shade and a Weber BBQ and Off-street parking for two cars or a car and a boat.
There are definitely smoke alarms at this property.
Please note this property does NOT include sheets and towels, however these are available for hire at your expense.
LINEN NOT INCLUDED. A few minutes walk to beach and shops, views from the balcony with a BBQ and outdoor setting. Off street parking and shared laundry.
Total Beds within Property:
- 2 x Bunk Beds
- 1 x Double Bed
- DVD Player
- Non Smoking Only
- Dining Room
- Full Kitchen
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Ceiling Fans
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
- Linen & Towels Not Provided
- Bbq Grill
- Outdoor Furniture
- Covered Area
Unit 3/2 Victor Parade, Shoal Bay, NSW 2315
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
1 / 5
1 / 5
Over priced, absolutely filthy cutlery ,dishes ,glasses and cooking utensils (Had to clean before being able to use )
Mouldy curtains ,used chewing gum on floor under bed
BBQ rusted and unclean unable to be used
Next door neighbours noisy all night Police called ( no sleep)
Took two hours to confirm booking on the day of departure making us late
Hot water ran out after 3 showers
Electric Fry Pan had no cord(unable to use)
Forced to eat out lots more than planned
$413 for two nights in June
Absolutely ripped off
Reviewed by Stuart from Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia on Sun 28th Jun 2020
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
1 / 5
1 / 5
If you cancel your accommodation the following applies -
1. Bookings cancelled at least 90 days prior to “Guest” arrival date is refundable less a cancellation fee of $100.00.
2. Booking cancelled less than 90 days from “Guest” arrival date are non refundable but the following does apply –
i) if any guest has booked direct with Alloggio Holidays, and request a refund for a booking arrival date inside 90 days, we do not refund but can transfer booking dates or if guests are uncertain of dates we will provide them with an Alloggio Holiday gift voucher to the value of their “Rent” component of the booking.
ii) our fees will be retained however when the guest does utilise the gift voucher the value of rent will be towards whatever the cost of their new booking value is. There will be no booking fees charged on gift voucher bookings as we have already retained the fees.
iii) The voucher will be valid for booking stay dates within three years from date of issue and may be used on any of our Holiday Properties depending on availability.
3. If you shorten your stay, the unused portion of your rental is not refundable.
4. Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, , Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions.If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, , Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
5. Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.