Port Stephens Markets
There are markets on in Port Stephens every weekend, offering a range of craft, produce, plants, art, jewellery, music and kids activities. The markets each run in the morning from about 8.30am to 1 or 2pm and are ideal for strolling around on a sunny morning checking out the unique wares.
Details of our local markets, when they are on and where they are are below:
- Anna Bay Community Markets - 1st Saturday of each month, from 8.30am - 2pm at the Gateway Family Presbyterian Church grounds and hall (Gan Gan Road, Anna Bay).
Ph: 0429 506 802
- Nelson Bay Markets - 1st, 3rd and 5th Sunday of each month in Neil Carroll Park, Fly Point (Nelson Bay).
Ph: 0419 492 009.
- Tomaree Markets - 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month at the Tomaree Sports Complex, Nelson Bay Road, Nelson Bay.
Ph: 02 4981 3565.
- Tanilba Bay Markets - 3rd Saturday of each month from 9am - 1pm at Kooindah Plaza, President Wilson Walk, Tanilba Bay.
Ph: 02 4982 4833.
- Spectrum Farmers Markets - 3rd Saturday of each month at Spectrum Chruch, 4310 Nelson Bay Road, Anna Bay.
Ph: 02 4981 9339.
- Sacred Tree Markets - various dates each month, Nelson Bay Foreshore, Nelson Bay. More info